● Global Financial Stability: Climate Disclosure to the Rescue?
● SASB and Future Fit Business Benchmark: Putting Both to Work for Sustainable Development
● Technological Disruption: The Good, the Bad and the Unavoidable
● Transforming the Food Industry: The Financial Impact of Intensive Livestock Production
● Responsible Energy: A Discussion with Alberta’s Deputy Minister of Climate Change
● Taking ESG Analysis to the Next Level: New Perspectives on Materiality
● Human Capital Management: A Growing ESG Risk and Opportunity
● Bridging the Gap Between Companies and Investors
● Sustainable Development Goals: The 7 Trillion $ Challenge
● Shareholder Engagement and the UN SDGs
● Investing in Women in Leadership
● Engagement in Active Global equities
● Solving the Climate Conundrum: Addressing Climate-Related Risks and Opportunities in Portfolios
● Bringing Impact Products to Market
● ESG Integration in Alternative Assets
● ESG Integration in Passive Strategies
● ESG Analysis at the Country Level
● And much more!
On Monday, June 4th the conference runs from 8:00am to 5:30pm, followed by the RIA Conference Reception from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
On Tuesday, June 5th, the RIA AGM will take place from 7:45am to 8:15am. And the conference will run from 8:30am to 5:30pm followed by the Closing Reception from 5:30 to 7:00pm.
(All times may vary slightly)